It is a pleasure to have your child in our program. We feel as though open lines of communication between the parent, student and teachers are keys to promoting an education climate that is conducive to learning. We are looking forward to working with you and your child. You will receive additional notices/letters throughout the school year; we look forward to building a relationship with you and your child. Please feel free to speak to anyone on the Religious Education team, if you have a question or a situation you would like to discuss.
Here is an overview of the rules and requirements for this school year:
- Please see that the child is ON time for class.
- Doors open at 5:45 pm and classes start at 6:00 pm.
- 6:10 PM would be the LATEST your child can be for class.
- Please see that the child is prepared for class; must bring Religious Education book, notebook, pen/pencil and any other material the teacher may request.
- Pre-Confirmation and Confirmation classes, in addition, must bring their bibles.
- There is a limit of 3 lates or 3 absences
- If any additional lates or absences occur, a meeting with the Religious Education Office must be scheduled.
- Students who arrive 10 minute late
- Must be SIGNED IN by PARENTS/GUARDIANS at the front desk
- Any child being dismissed before class ends must be signed out with one of the Religious Education team members.
- Parents must arrange to have their child picked up no later than 15 minutes after class is dismissed.
- All parents/guardians picking up their child MUST bring a form of ID in order to pick up their child.
- There is a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for fighting or bullying.
- Students are expected to respect the property of the school and of others.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the classroom.
- Students are expected to keep their hands to themselves, not use foul language, raise their hands when they need to speak and pay attention in class.
Follow any other guidelines established by teachers for their classroom