At the Interfaith Hospitality Network (IHN), Volunteers are the heart and soul of the program. Without volunteers we could not provide services to our guest families. Volunteers perform simple but immeasurably significant services. They supply the meals, the time needed to host at our church and they donate money to purchase the supplies for the host week as well.
The next host week at Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish will begin April 23, 2023 and end April 30, 2023.
Consider to be a volunteer! Some way you can help are:
- Preparing food
- Hosting guests families at our host sites in the evening or overnight
- Playing with children and helping with homework
- Teaching life skills like parenting, home management, budgeting and nutrition
- Becoming a volunteer coordinator
- Helping with clerical and administrative jobs at the IHN office
- Becoming a mentor to our families
-Joining the Board of Trustees
-OR bringing YOUR OWN unique personal skills to help our families in other ways!
Looking to volunteer? Please contact Pat Rainer at 732-300-8288 or email at
You can also contact the following people for specific way of helping:
Pat Barlow (Sleepers) 732-905-4199
Janet Lawson (Hosting) 732-367-0315
Lisa Romano (Dinners) 848-448-1131
Judy and Bill Locke (Supplies) 732-408-9314
Velda Castellano (Set Up and Break Down) 908-600-4835
To learn and understand more about the Interfaith Hospitality Network.. go to our "organizations" tab and click "Interfaith Hospitality Network"